PARTNER WITH US
HOW TO BE A PART OF #SSMW
We cordially encourage you to participate in this event as:
– SPONSOR: In exchange for financial support, we will use our platform to gain further exposure for your company or services through all of our media materials, as well as the ability to pitch to our audience.
– PARTNER: Support the event with your products and services, and have your – Brand Logo reflected in Event Publicity Material and in our event brochure.
– Brand mention in all event digital marketing
– VENDOR: We are providing display stands to vendors in order to improve brand awareness (products/services) and position them for exposure and sales. Access to guests who could turn into high-paying clients. These spaces will be assigned and available during the event’s five days.
This will also offer an ideal environment for networking, both between individuals and between brands.
– PUT YOUR AD IN OUR EVENT BROCHURE
BENEFITS EXPECTED FROM BEING A VENDOR/SPONSOR/PARTNER
• Increased brand awareness
i. Brand logo on event publicity materials
ii. Brand logo on event brochure
iii. Brand mention in all digital marketing for the event
• Improved product awareness (products/services)
• Obtain fresh, highly qualified leads from attendees and other partners with large budgets.
• Connect your brand with C-suite executives, entrepreneurs, and thought leaders in the commercial and public sectors through high-level networking.
• Meet current and potential clients to deepen dialogues that will have a digital influence on your product.
• Attract a lot of attention and put your brand/solutions in the spotlight while partnering with the best minds in the business.
(Recognized as event service providers, facilities, and supplies)
1. Designated point of sale: Within the venue, sales of products or services are made.
2. Product Endorsement: Official product status or preferred supplier status.
1. A wide range of pre-events provide access to our large audience, special guests, industry executives, and partners.
2. Attend our event and distribute your editorials.
3. Press passes with no charge
4. The venue’s signage
5. Free shirts and stickers with the event logo.
At the event, we have a number of sponsorship opportunities available on a first-come, first-served basis. If sponsorships sell out, we will establish a waiting list. Regardless of the sponsorship you choose, your investment can help your company gain exposure to a huge number of potential customers and unearth new business opportunities.
• THE TEAM
The organizing team is made up of great professionals from various professional backgrounds to ensure balance in areas such as logistics, public relations, security, and intelligence, as well as marketing. They are an effective team because of their knowledge and competence in the various aspects of event planning.
SSMW organizers use email marketing campaigns, the event website, social media, electronic and conventional media outreach initiatives, word of mouth, and business-to-business marketing to promote the event.